Become a NRA Certified Pistol Instructor!
Take your career to the next level by arming your students with practical and real-world training. This course will certify you as a National Rifle Association (NRA) Certified Instructor. The student will acquire knowledge on training others, how to safely use handguns/revolvers, course presentation, communication skills, and much more. The NRA is recognized nationally as the gold standard for safe firearm training, developing millions of safe, ethical, responsible shooters and instructors.
Upon course completion, students will become certified NRA Pistol Instructors. NRA also offers additional instructor courses to teach:
- Concealed and Open Carry Permits
- Personal Protection In & Outside the Home
- Advance CCW classes
- Refuse To Be A Victim
- Chief Range Safety Officer and many more…
Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) DOES recognize the NRA Pistol Instructor Course as one of their prerequisites to become a License To Carry Instructor in Texas.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
We are a veteran owned company helping other veterans, first responders, Scouts and regular people wanting to transfer their experience to become certified NRA instructors in the great state of Texas! Our students come from all over the state to take advantage of our NRA Certified Instructor Course. We are able to set them up with our online LTC affiliate to offer online LTC right away, along with other online courses. The online LTC is approved by DPS. Under the online LTC system, NRA pistol instructor graduates will be able to IMMEDIATELY offer the Texas online LTC class. There are instructors capitalizing by offering the LTC class online, making thousands weekly.
You will get a custom website page branded to you that has all the courses available for you to sell right away. All of this is at NO COST to you. You will be able to sell the official online Texas LTC class, online permitless carry class, online basic handgun class, online handgun maintenance class and more! We set you up with all of this for FREE!
We want to help you as a new instructor with your business strategy by providing you with guidance and teaching you about website development, SEO, social media, business entities types, point of sale systems, banking, affiliate programs and much more to set up your firearms business for success!
Advantages of becoming a NRA Certified Instructor
The NRA Pistol instructor course is recognized by Texas DPS to become a LTC instructor:
- You will be a nationally certified NRA Pistol Instructor
- List your classes in the NRA website
- Your classes will be advertised on the NRA website
- Students can search and register for your courses in the NRA website
- Power points and training materials are provided
- Able to provide students with a NRA training certificate
- Major discounts with multiple gun manufactures and training gear
- Able to become a NRA recruiter
- Required by most states that have a handgun permit
- You will be qualified to apply with Texas DPS to become a License to Carry Instructor
Our NRA Pistol Instructor Course is a three day course and covers all the prerequisites to certify you as an instructor. If you already completed some of the prerequisites, you may not need to attend all three days.
Day 1- NRA Basic Pistol Student Course. If you already completed this course, you must show proof by providing us with the certificate. A discount of $50 will apply upon providing proof of completion. Failure to provide us the certificate requires you to attend day 1.
Day 2- Basic Instructor Training (BIT). If you have taken the BIT within the past two years, you don’t have to take this part of the course. You must provide valid BIT card in order for you not to attend day 2.
Day 3- NRA Pistol Instructor Course. You must attend, complete and pass the course.
What to bring to class
- Handgun (any caliber), unloaded and in a box, case or bag. ***NO FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION IN THE CLASSROOM***
- 2 magazines
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- Laptop or tablet and note taking gear
- 3 ring 1/2″ Binder
- Baseball Cap or hat
- Safety, prescription or sun glasses
- Hearing protection (earplugs or earmuffs)
- Footwear that covers both feet entirely
- No low cut or “V” neck shirts
- Hand towel
Cost per student $400
***NO FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION IN THE CLASSROOM***