This course is designed for students who already completed the online LTC class and only need to complete the LTC range instruction and proficiency demonstration portion of the course. Students who haven’t taken the online LTC class click here. During LTC range instruction and proficiency demonstration course you will learn basic instruction of handgun use and safety. While this course is primarily designed for students who completed the online LTC class, students looking for a refresher course or wanting some basic introductory handgun instructions can also attend this course. The cost to complete the range instruction is $50
Please email us the PDF LTC online certificate at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will print it out and have it ready for you the date of the class.
- Basic handgun use and safetyLoading and unloading
- Sight alignment
- Breathing control
- Trigger prep
- Follow through
- Eye dominance
- Basic range command
Range Proficiency Demonstration
- Students will be using a standard B-27 target 24″ x 44.75″
- 20 shots at 3 yards
- 20 shots at 7 yards
- 10 shots at 15 yards
What to bring to the class
- Semi-automatic handgun or a revolver (any caliber), unloaded and in a box, case or bag.
- One box with 50 rounds of ammunition
- Baseball Cap or hat
- Safety, prescription or sun glasses
- Hearing protection (earplugs or earmuffs)
- Footwear that covers both feet entirely
- No low cut or “V” neck shirts
- Hand towel
- ***Please email us the PDF certificate***
Handgun rentals available. All handgun rentals include 50 rounds of ammunition.
Ammunition also sold separately
Eye and ear protection are available upon request.
NO RELOADED, HAND LOADED or SURPLUS AMMUNITION ALLOWED. Use commercial ammunition only.
Wear something comfortable (check weather), it’s an outdoor range. Don’t wear your Sunday best!
Cost per Student is $50